***IMPORTANT INFORMATION**** (1/15/2022)
With lots of changes for our family this year (we just welcomed out second daughter last week!) We have decided to make the difficult decision to move this year, we had some opportunities open up for us that we can not pass up. So we are planning on boarding through March which is when we plan on listing our home. After March I can not make any guarantees on boarding availability.
We are looking for someone to purchase/take over the kennel which it would then need to be relocated to a different property hopefully near by so all of our clients still have that service available to them. If anyone is interested or may know of someone who is please contact Marissa at (219)510-3564